New Trainer: Brooke Diaz!
- What can we expect from your class?
My class is a fun yet challenging experience. I think it is important to understand that we are stronger than we think we are; our mind and bodies are capable of achieving great things when that strength is applied. I’d love to have every participant walk out of the class feeling better than the way they walked in.
- What is your favorite Lagree Fitness move?
I love oblique exercises! Two of my favorites are Mermaid Crunch and Kneeling Torso Twists.
- How has the Lagree Fitness method impacted you?
I immediately noticed much more strength in my abdominals. As a yoga teacher I focus on my core to better my balance and stability but adding Lagree Fitness into my workout routines I now see the increased strength of my core helping with my inversions and arm balances. I’ve also noticed how quickly the workout shows physical results which is always a bonus.
- What is your favorite way to refuel after a Mega sweat sesh?
SUPERFOOD GREEN SMOOTHIES and WATER! Nothing better than feeling hydrated and nourished.
- What is the most influential book you’re read?
The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama.